Whitefield International provides a customised and comprehensive range of services to help government trade promotion agencies and organisations develop their international trade programmes.
We have long experience helping client companies of government agencies and organisations achieve market entry in overseas markets with which they may be unfamiliar or in which they have had limited success to date.
We help companies achieve notable sales in such markets through the identification of business opportunities or through identifying in-market partners, distributors or agents.
Our services include:
- International representation for trade promotion agencies
- Working with trade promotion agencies to help their local companies market their goods and services in overseas markets
- Identification of potential distributors, agents and strategic partners for specific products and services
- Identifying local assistance on the ground in overseas markets to help client companies of trade promotion agencies to achieve market entry in new international markets
- Appointment Setting
- Setting up meetings and appointments with potential in-market partners for trade promotion agency client companies
- Identification and development of trade leads and business opportunities
- Through local networks and knowledge identifying new business opportunities in different overseas markets
- Industrial/commercial/market sector studies
- Researching the market structure and identifying relevant, leading companies and organisations in different countries across a wide range of products and services
- Specific product sourcing
- Locating specific products and services in specific market sectors in specific countries
- Marketing advice and support
- Advising on marketing strategy and operations in target countries in order to assist trade promotion agencies’ corporate clients to achieve maximum sales in new markets
- Market research and analysis
- Undertaking in-depth market research to support sales in overseas markets
- Exhibition/Trade Fair support
- Organising trade missions to exhibitions on behalf of trade promotion agencies to include stand/booth support and staffing and pre-event appointment setting with target potential customers, distributors and partners
- Organisation of individual company visits and trade missions into or from our clients’ area
- Building and organising inward and outward trade missions and individual company visits from and to a specific area